- Material: Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, CI 77015, Cellulose Gum, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol.
- realistic blood color and true-to-life flow behavior
- easy application thanks to high pigmentation and opacity
- easily washes off the skin
- handy applicator bottle in various sizes
- easy, pinpoint application thanks to practical, closable dispensing tip
Does it need to be a little more precise? Discreet injuries, small drops of blood and razor-sharp cuts naturally require a more precise distribution of smaller amounts of blood. With our smaller bottles with closable dispensing tip, precise and punctual distribution should no longer be a problem. Optimal for all applications in which the fake blood should not flow in streams, for example:
- realistic representation of minor injuries on film shoots
- horror make-up for the Halloween party
- for cuts, vampire bites, bloody corners of the mouth and small splashes on the face or on clothing
The practical dosing tip also helps you with the application. Through the narrow opening, you can elicit the blood with pinpoint accuracy and drop by drop of the bottle and thus discreetly dose the blood. Of course, the complete dosing cap is also removable, if you then need a little more blood or want to dip applicators such as narrow brushes.
A detailed Instruction on the correct use of blood effects can be found in our product tips.
The blood can be washed off the skin without any problems. However, since it has a very high opacity, it may require some patience (1-2 days), depending on the application, skin condition, cleaning agents used and duration of drying, until the last color residues are completely gone. Before applying to textiles, we always recommend testing the color and dyeing on a non-visible area. On the one hand you can see how the color works in your special case on the textile, on the other hand you can also check whether the color can be removed again. Whereby we would recommend the use only on textiles that can remain permanently dyed, because the wash-out is often only partially successful or takes very many washes.
Included in delivery
- a bottle with 30, 50 or 100 ml content